Nextlaw Labs, the innovative legal tech venture development company launched by global law firm Dentons, and Nextlaw Ventures, the global legal technology-focused venture capital fund, partnered with Legal Geek in an unprecedented European road trip to scout high potential legal tech startups.
The road trip will cover five European capitals, which are active hubs for the legal tech community:
- Amsterdam: WeWork, Weteringschans 165C – June 13
- Berlin: Von Greifswald, Greifswalder Str. 80 – June 16
- Brussels: BeCentral, Cantersteen 10 – June 21
- Paris: Le Square 3 Passage Saint-Pierre Amelot – June 26
- London: Thomson Reuters, 30 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf – June 27
During the road trip, legal tech startups will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to Legal Geek and lawyers from Dentons and professionals from Nextlaw Labs. The 20 most promising startups will be selected to present at Legal Geek conference in London on October 17, 2017.
Legal Geek is a community for legal tech startups. In addition to an online portal, it organizes events, including the Legal Geek Conference, and provides thought leadership on startups.
The latest news from the road show can be tracked on social media using the hashtag #LGRoadTrip.
For more information about the road show go here.