Dan Jansen sat down with Richard Jacobs of the Future Tech Podcast to talk about Nextlaw Ventures and provide insights on the legal technology landscape.
Some highlights of the interview include:
– The formation of Nextlaw Labs, Nextlaw Ventures and other Nextlaw entities by global law firm Dentons
– Startups in the Nextlaw Ventures portfolio
– Examples of legal tech startups that are leveraging artificial intelligence
– Using a design thinking and use case-based approach rather than chasing technology for technology’s sake
– How technology is democratizing the legal industry
– Why now is the best to be a young lawyer
– Why it is better to have human + machine than human or machine on their own
– The trajectory of hype and reality
Check out the full podcast here.